Dark Horse Resources
Dark Horse Resources (ASX: DHR) is an Australian based mineral resource company, with a particular focus on Argentina, where it has invested in gold and lithium projects, with a goal to discover a multimillion ounce gold deposit, and be a producer of high grade Lithium Hydroxide for the domestic and international battery and electronic markets.
- 34,000 HA of exploration licenses in San Luis and Cordoba provinces, and expanding
- Prospective lithium bearing, spodumene hard rock pegmatite fields
- Observable massive spodumene crystals with lithium grades of 1.5% to 2% providing enhanced metallurgy recovery
- Good access to transport infrastructure, energy and experienced workforce
- The operating Las Tapias Mine within the asset portfolio
- 300,000 HA of exploration ground in Santa Cruz and Rio Negro Provinces
- Highly prospective for large tonnage Au/Ag
- Epithermal vein/breccia, rhyolitic domes
- Current major target Los Domos Project providing initial robust geological results
- Region is host to multi-million ounce gold reserves and mines - Cerro Negro (Goldcorp) and Cerro Vanguardia (AngloGold Ashanti)
PROAR MINERAL PROJECTS
The Company owns a large package of mineral leases prospective for gold as shown on the below map.
STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN LAKES OIL NL (ASX: LKO)
Dark Horse Resources holds 9.2 billion Lakes Oil shares representing 33% of the Company. Lakes holds a certified onshore gas resource of 11TCF in Victoria Australia (of which approximately 3TCF is conventional).